Thursday, September 1, 2011

What a Beautiful Marathon Today

What a Beautiful Marathon Today by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather: High of 20 Celsius (68 Fahrenheit) Little cooler than yesterday
  • Distance for today: 42.81kl (26.60 miles)
  • Total Distance to Date: 4493.34 kl (2800.16 miles)
  • Song of the Day:The voices in my head. Not a band I was having a some intense discussions with myself today. 


The day started off very muggy and foggy
Hilly & Foggy
What goes up must go down. 

Long up hill. Check out the view though. 


Here I come Nipigon

Txt'n and Stretch'n

From the top of a long hill. I got this view.

Postcard Perfect!!
It got a little warmer and it looked like it was going to rain all day. However it stayed pretty good temperature wise. 

I had lot's of deep thoughts today. Heard about another hockey player Wade Belak committed suicide. He is the third hockey player this summer to commit suicide. He was known as an "enforcer". This to me means "tough guy" or not afraid to scrap it up. This is so sad and I hope these recent tragedy's start to bring some attention to brain injury in sports like hockey and football. How many more athlete's, son's, daughters, moms and dads do we need to loose, or have suffer a brain injury before this is taken more seriously. 




1 comment:

  1. David-- Saw your camper at Pancake Bay in Lake Superior provincial Park & waved to you on the highway. Just wanted to cheer you on and let you know people you don't even know are behind you! What an inspiration you are :)

    ReplyDelete