Friday, September 2, 2011

Running around Red Rock

Running around Red Rock by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather: High of 20 Celsius (68 Fahrenheit) Little cooler than yesterday
  • Distance for today: 41.22kl (25.62 miles)
  • Total Distance to Date: 4534.56 kl (2825.78 miles)
  • Song of the Day: CBC Radio as I was in and out of Cell service. 

I did not sleep well last night. My sleep has been off every since my Brain Injury. I think one part is with the damage to the part of my brain that works with memory just doesn't remember sleep. What I mean is that I never feel like I have dropped into that deep R.E.M. sleep. So I always wake up feeling like I did not sleep. 
Running along.

That being said it was good day for a marathon. 




The town I am running is called Red Rock. There were lot's of red rocks
Lots of red rocks. 


Red Rock.
More red rocks.
Long section of road.



Thunder Bay here I come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment