Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cut it a little short at 38.64kl


Cut it a little short at 38.64kl by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: High of 26 Celsius (79 Fahrenheit) bit of a wind coming at me today. 
  • Distance for today: 38.64 km (24.01 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 4878.62 kl (3039.54 miles)
  • Song of the Day: The voices in my head. Again not a band. I was just thinking today. 

Today started of pretty well. I was trucking along and go to the 2 hour mark. However my distance was only about 15kl. 
Stunning



Crossing a Bridge

Ignace is a very small town. However it was stunning.

The town of Ignace Melissa posing. 
That's how you pose 

Today was a bit of challenge. I don't know why but I just ran out of gas near the 30kl mark. I began allot of starting and stopping. I just had no juice left at all. 

So today I am going to focus on stretching, eating and sleeping. Thinking of adding a little bit more fuel to my breakfast to see if I can avoid tanking during the second half of the run. 

Today was a good day over all. Just making some minor tweaks to avoid injury, increase distance, and increase time. 

Toronto is really big Province and the area we are in is whole lot of beautiful country side and not much else. Ok time to watch a movie on Netflix while I have a the motorhome plugged into power and a good internet connection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment