Saturday, September 17, 2011

Running Through Kenora Ontario

Running Through Kenora by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather: High of 14 c (57.2 f) low of 9 c (48.2 f)
  • Distance for today: 40.61 km (25.43mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 5127.83 kl (3194.57 miles)
  • Song of the Day: I had 3G service today. So I listened to CBC Radio.

Today's run went well. We met up with Dana again in the morning. He had walked about 45kl I think. We planned to have dinner in town tonight as he will be off in the wilderness in the next day or so.


Dana and me



However I was quite tired by the end of my run and we still had to drive to the hotel. This means packing stuff for the night and it was getting late.




Hello Kenora

So I came up to the hotel room, had a bath. I am now about to eat my room service. Since tomorrow is my birthday and I will be doing my run and going out for dinner. I decided to treat myself to some room service and I am going to watch some TV.


I don't know what this is. 

Winnipeg here I come!! 
I will cross out of Ontario into Manitoba tomorrow it's about 34 kl or so. So Yeah!!! More than half way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment