Friday, September 16, 2011

A late starting and painfully slow run.

A late starting and painfully slow run. by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: High of 16 c (60.8 f)  low of 5 c (41 f) 
  • Distance for today: 39.48 km (24.53 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 5087.22 kl (3169.14 miles)
  • Song of the Day: Long chat with Dana in the morning, the last 5kl I needed a boost. So it was the theme to Rocky 1 


Today was on odd day. We slept in a little bit, this always makes me happy ;'), it was not to much later than normal however. We then drove the motorhome from the campground to the Wall Mart in Dryden. After dropping off our home on wheels we drove to yesterday's run stop and caught up with Dana from yesterday



Hi Dana
After a chat with Dana I was off. 
Awesome weather today. 





Some stunning views as I run.

Stretching at Foot Lake

I felt off today. Not sure why. When I was talking with Dana we were discussing how one day you feel invincible. Can walk or run forever. Next day you feel like you way a hundred pounds. Even though nothing has been changed. I have been running for a while. Some days I am a rocket, others I am an amoeba. 


So we drove to a Boston Pizza and plugged in our electronics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment