Friday, September 30, 2011

Passed through Virden then Hargrave and Elkhorn

Passed through Virden then Hargrave and Elkhorn by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather: 9 C to start High of 17 (48.2 F to 62.6 F) Windy but behind me.
  • Distance for today: 42.56 km (26.45 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 5637.7 kl (3513.31 miles)

We parked at the Tourist Information Center for Virden last night. It was right on the side of the road. It was an interesting night as we were right beside the train tracks. So it was a loud night. 




Hello Virden
After we woke up we had to drop off the RV to have a vent cover fixed. Then I was off. 



I ran about 10kl before we had an interview with Lindsay White from WCG TV. He was super nice and had some great questions. I always like it when reporters do there own research. 
Lindsay setting up 


I always move my hands when I talk. 

I continued on my run after the interview. I had a really great run day. I had a few things going for me. I had my feet taken care of yesterday. I had my much needed new shoes. I had a very strong wind at my back all day. I mean really strong wind. 



I also had lot's of honks and  waves from people today. I was jetting along listening to my tunes and enjoying not having to fight the wind. When I a car pulled over.




Fabien, Violet and Leon Benn and Ina McKay 

A truck filled with people pulled over and I was met by a great group of people. They all shared some stories with me about some brain injury issues. It was a great time. 


I finished up the run and we drove back to the RV and moved it to Aspen Grove Campground. Where we sit right now. 


We had some Pasta and Salad for dinner. I apparently eat the amount of four people. I am now going to enjoy having power on my Laptop and watch a Bourne Movie!! Stretch and go to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment