Monday, September 5, 2011

A Run Forward by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

A Run Forward by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather: High of 16 Celsius (60.8 Fahrenheit) The day started at 3 Celsius (37.4 Fahrenheit) and warmed up. 
  • Distance for today: 42.12kl (26.17 miles)
  • Total Distance to Date: 4660.02 kl (2903.73 miles)
  • Song of the Day: CBC Radio, Ricky Gervais, and some Metallica.

Today we drove forward a Marathon because tomorrow I am running through Thunder Bay and will be meeting the Mayor. So rather than drive back after running through the city. We drove ahead a Marathon and ran that. 

And I am off.


I crossed a time zone only to drive right back across it after the run. 


Melissa would not let me rest. 
It was a long day because of the drive there and then the drive home at the end of the run. Came back to the Motorhome showered and then drove to Boston Pizza to do the blog and eat. I ate allot and I have blogged ;')

Now it's 9:02pm and I still need to stretch. I dropped Ketchup on my pants and I need to head out. 

Do that thing you keep putting off. Take a chance on something new, go to a different restaurant, try a different channel. Make a change. Doesn't matter what it is. Just change something. The world will still be here tomorrow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment