Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2nd day running with Jackie

2nd day running with Jackie by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: High of 20 Celsius (68 Fahrenheit) The day started at 1 Celsius (37.4 Fahrenheit) and warmed up. 
  • Distance for today: 41.06kl (25.5 miles)
  • Total Distance to Date: 4744.88 kl (2956.43 miles)
  • Song of the Day: Chatting with Jackie. 

Me and Jackie!!

Jackie brought the Sunshine. 


We are sitting at Jackies and Rob and Annie and John and his son Tom who were joining us for dinner at Jackie's house. 
Jackie made us a fantastic home cooked meal that we have not had in a while. Jackie brought out some Moon Cake so I could let my wife and my in-laws know. 

We are currently taking some pictures and I am having such a great time chatting them all up I am doing a small blog post. I will update some more tomorrow. 

Jackie and Annie. 
Jackie and Rob are truly special people and were so welcoming and kind. They truly made us feel at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment