Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dryden and Beyond

Dryden and Beyond by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather: High of 5 Celsius (41 Fahrenheit) Cold, Hale, Rain, and Wind. It was a fun day weather wise. 
  • Distance for today: 42.26 km (26.26 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 5006.22 kl (3118.82 miles)
  • Song of the Day: Some CBC Radio and Queen. 

Today was cold, wet, windy, with some hale and then sunny but still cold. It was quite a dramatic change in weather very quickly. 

I am not feeling 100% today took allot out of me. I was going to the bathroom about every 20 minutes and changing rain gear on and off just about as often as well. So a rather short blog post but lot's of pics. Going to rest so I can kick ass tomorrow. 







From inside the Motorhome. I was outside. 






This was what it looked like for the first half of the day

That's me in two layers of water 


Here I come Dryden

Hello!! 

Yup. It is exactly what you think it is. 

So is this!!

I saw sheep as well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment