Friday, September 9, 2011

A pretty long flat run.

A pretty long flat run. by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: High of 29 Celsius (84.2 Fahrenheit)  
  • Distance for today: 40.07 kl (24.90 miles)
  • Total Distance to Date: 4798.64 kl (2989.84 miles)

Yesterday was a short run followed by a great massage. Today was a little different as far as the schedule as I ran about 6kl to make up the little bit of distance I needed to in order to catch that distance I ran last week. 

So the first part was like a warm up. We drove back to the campground to pick up the Motor Home and then continue on for the run. 

Lot's of places to run to. 

Trucking along the highway. 

I spotted no Moose but I kept my eye open. 

Small hill. 

Long flat stretch. Lead up to the Prairies. 
Today was pretty flat for the most part. It also got really hot up to 29 Celsius (84.2 Fahrenheit) Not allot happened today. It was just a good old run day. We did have to drive quite a distance to find some place to park for the night and get some internet and cell phone coverage. 


So I had some Iced Tea and a fantastic peace of homemade Banana Cream Pie. It was really good. 


So now I am off to stretch and sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment