Monday, September 19, 2011

First run in Manitoba

First run in Manitoba by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: Today was about 13 celsius all day it was a good day. 
  • Distance for today: 43.34 km (26.93 mi)

The first day in Manitoba was perfect. The weather was good, the distance was good. It was just a good smooth run day. 

We did get a little bit of a late start as we had to check out of the hotel, load the motorhome and then drive to the border of Ontario and Manitoba where yesterday's run stopped. 

I had great cell reception for the I phone so I was able to listen to the news and some music. 

I have to say that Manitoba is flat. I mean look at this. 
That's me way down there. 
I had a couple of other photo's to upload but I am using my phone as my internet connection and it took about 15 minutes to upload that picture. I will upload more when I get a better connection and we will be in a big city soon. So my cell connection should get better. 

We had a couple of people stop and make donations and a whole lot of honks today. I think the fact that they can see me from so far away gives them time to adjust to the fact that someone is running on the highway. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be wet and windy. They are making wind warning on the news. So I am looking forward to that. 

I am so amazed at all the people I have met, the distance I have gone and the amount left as well. 

So good night for now. I need to stretch and prep for tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment