Saturday, October 1, 2011

I made it to Saskatchewan

Kirkella to Fleming through Moosomin by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details





  • Weather: 12 C to start High of 23 (53.6 F to 73.4 F) Windy but behind me.
  • Distance for today: 39.52 km (24.56 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 5677.22 kl (3537.87 miles)

Today I crossed into Saskatchewan. 

So I just Alberta next then I am in my home province of British Columbia. 

I don't have the best internet connection so I am just uploading the one picture. Today was a great day for running. The wind was there but not to strong. We had a couple little hiccups on the way to run start and things were just "off" today. 

Have you ever had one of those days when things just seem a little more complicated and take an extra effort? That was kind of what today felt like. 

It was a little bit of a later start and a little bit longer of a day. I am just finishing this blog upload for the day at 8:31 pm and need to stretch my left leg. It kind of seized and hurt in a new way today. 

While we are parked in a hotel parking lot and hooked up to the plugs used to keep cars from freezing in the winter (we asked permission) I do have power yet a very slow internet connection. So I am going to watch a Bourne Movie while I do my stretches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment