Thursday, October 6, 2011

Running through Indian Head by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


Running through Indian Head by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details




  • Weather: 13 C to start High of 26 (55.4 F to 78.8 F) 
  • Distance for today: 39.43 km (24.50 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 5841.37 kl (3639.86 miles)
  • Song of the Day: Go Ricky, Go Ricky, Go Ricky!! 

Today was a great day for running. Nice and flat, no strong head wind to fight. We had a long drive in the morning from yesterday's campground. So the day started off a little later than usual. 

I seemed to run out of energy at about the 30kl mark. The last 10kl was really hard. Some day's are just like that I am finding. 

We have driven ahead to Regina and I currently parked in a parking lot near Costco. Melissa is off doing laundry. I thought I would upload some of the pictures from today and the last couple of days since I had very limited opportunity. So here is a bit of a slide show of the last couple of days. 

Running on the Highway
Hidden Horse
Reporter stopped for interview me. 

Long flat railway



Random wild animals (if you know what they are let us know) 


Curios dogs




Chair on the Highway. I needed to rest. 

Tomorrow and Friday are going to be busy. I get to head to another school and talk about protecting your head and then on Friday I meat the Mayor of Regina. 






No comments:

Post a Comment