Sunday, October 23, 2011

Brooks and Beyond

Brooks and Beyond by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather: Low of 2c High of 12c (35.6 F to 53.6 F) A little head wind but not to bad. 
  • Distance for today: 40.14 km (24.94 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 6476.74 kl (4034.62 miles)
  • Song of the Day: Random Podcasts I have downloaded, some CBC Radio, News

Today is going to a pretty small report. I need to spend some time doing some stretches. All and all today was a really good day. Everything just ran smooth. Lot's of farm animals and I have gone past some oil drills. 

What is kind of cool about Alberta is you can actually see the weather. If you don't want to go into the storm. Drive around it. I am not kidding. You have options!! 

Long Straightaway

Side view of me

I could not find my shoes. 

A hill in the Prairies?

Possible addition to the team. 

1 comment:

  1. Finally found the time to check you out again - AND leave a comment.
    You must be almost able to taste the finish. Or is that still a bit too far off?

    The weather is getting a bit too chilly and windy for me to be outside for long, on a volunteer basis.

    All the best Dave.

    Jane Warren in NS
    jakeandjane@ns.sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete