Saturday, October 15, 2011

Running Not So Swiftly Through Swift Current

Running Not So Swiftly Through Swift Current by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: High of 9c (48.2 F) Wind came and went. Usually just to push me into traffic. 
  • Distance for today: 37.28 km (23.16 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 6154.53 kl (3834.41miles)
  • Song of the Day: There was an I phone update last night. It got rid of my "Bossy Pants" by Tina Fay audio book. So I listened to season 1 of the Ricky Gervais show. Looking forward to getting 3G cell coverage again. 

-My distance today was more than 37.28km (23.16 miles) I forgot to start my Garmin GPS watch after my last rest and it didn't clock some of the distance. I am not, however, going to add it to the distance-




It sure is getting colder. Last night we got to -4 c or 24.8 f  Tonight is supposed to get a little cooler. 


Running, Running Fast as I can. 

We had a Stowaway

Still blown away by how beautiful the prairies are. 
My left leg is really hurting. I am stretching and doing all the right things. It is starting to feel like someone is stabbing it with a knife. It's not the usual pain. It's warm pain. It's the kind of pain that you get sometimes and you know you have to grit through it, but it's going to hurt tomorrow.

We pulled into a Campground that is still open and we have full hookups so I am going to use my Massage called the Equalizer Pro I got this while training for the Ironman. However it requires lot's of power. 


So I am about to self massage and see if my internet is strong enough for some Netflix movies I have not seen. How will I know if I have seen them?


1 comment:

  1. Great work David!!! You are one tough and determined man who will not quit this run for any amount of pain!! I understand that your leg is in pain but your thoughts of how far you have gone and how close you are getting to completing your run likely cause you to not think about that pain!! I went for a run last night and was thinking about your run and knew that you were gonna complete it!! All is going well with me and are gonna keep getting better!! I wish you all the best with your days of running ahead of you. Sean Deleau

    ReplyDelete