Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Passing Through Bassano

Passing Through Bassano by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather: Low of -7c High of 10c (19.4 F to 50 F) 
  • Distance for today: 39.96 km (24.82 mi) Cold, little wind.
  • Total Distance to Date: 6516.70 kl (4059.44 miles)
  • Song of the Day: WTF Podcast by Marc Maron

It was a little earlier start today. We had a meeting with the Deputy Mayor of Brooks Barry Morishita where a Run To Remember day was declared in Brooks Alberta. 

Deputy Mayor Barry Marishita and I 


We chilled for a bit. 
Then I was back to running. 


Add caption
Hello Bassano


Hello Wheatland County 

Back to running.  


I forgot sunscreen today. I guess it was the cold that made me not think of sunscreen. So my nose has a little sunburn on it. Now my wife is going to lecture me on sunscreen and cancer. It's ok. I will soon forget. Perfect way to keep a relationship healthy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment