Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Just a Short Distance from Alberta!!

Just a Short Distance from Alberta!! by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details




  • Weather: Low of -4c High of 16c (24.8 to 60.8 F) Sunny. Small wind at my back 
  • Distance for today: 41.08 km (25.52 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 6275.69 kl (3909.69 miles)
  • Song of the Day: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest. Audio Book by Stieg Larsson (download it from I tunes
Today was well, fun. I had a really good day. I mean all my days are pretty good. I get to run every day. Today just felt, good. 




I started two stampedes (minor ones) of cows. They don't quite now what to make of this guy running on the highway right next them. Especially when I try and communicate with them. 


Cow in Camouflage




I wanted to eat there just to see how grumpy the chef is. 





 I also got really close the border of Alberta today. So tomorrow I will pass into the next province. Leaving Alberta and B.C. left!! Then I have to get a job ;') 

Calgary here I come. 
I am just in a really great mood today. Great run, limited discomfort, beautifull weather and so many COWS!!  




2 comments:

  1. Great work David!!! You have been working hard enough the last 3909.69 miles that you do not need to start thinking about getting a job yet. You get finished with this run and you better take a few days (weeks) off to rest and relax!! Best of luck to you my friend!!!!!!
    Sean Deleau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sean.

    I will tell the bank I need to rest when they want the mortgage payment ;'). In all seriousness my wife has to work hard every day to maintain our home. So I am going to need to help her out. I would not be doing this if it wasnt for her!!

    However not having to run every day will be very relaxing. Until I figure out my next adventure (don't tell my wife)

    Dave

    ReplyDelete