Friday, October 21, 2011

Redcliff and Ralston covered in one run.

Redcliff and Ralston covered in one run. by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather: Low of -4c High of 15c (24.8 F to 59 F) Sunny. Mild wind I had to fight
  • Distance for today: 40.44 km (25.13 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 6397.65 kl (3985.48 miles)
  • Song of the Day: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest. Audio Book by Stieg Larsson (still listening to it I have the first two books in the series and I downloaded this audio book from Audible.Com)


After a fantastic two days at Gwen and Harolds it was time to go. 
Gwen and Harold and Dog and a bog of goodies
Like a concerned Mom Gwen would not let me leave, or stay, without eating. Plus taking food for the road. 


I want to make a very special thank you. Gwen and Harold were like instant family. Melissa and I have been privileged enough to meet some fantastic people. With huge hearts and true care and concern. While I may not remember specifics I will never forget the feelings, the emotions and the love that people like Gwen and Harold exude. These are the people that bring your faith in humanity back when it seems to have gone. 

Acting Mayor signing the Run To Remember Day Proclamation
After leaving Gwen and Harold we were on our way to Medicine Hat City Hall. Where we met Acing Mayor Ted Clugston. Where he signed a Run To Remember Day proclamation. 

It's all legal now!! 


City of Medicine Hat and acting Mayor Ted Clugston
He was a great guy and we had a great time. Very personable and supportive of what we are trying to do with Brain Injury and Brain injury awareness. 


After spending some time at city hall it was time to get going. We drove to the Best Western in town and parked the Motorhome and then took off to yesterday's run stop. I was back to running. 
Long flat road 

It was a little cold in the start and I was able to enjoy a nice back wind. 

I'm on my way Calgary
At the end of today's run we drove back to the Medicine Hat Best Western where we had dinner and I am doing my blog updates. Time to stretch and get ready for tomorrow. 


Night all!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment