Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mortlach, Parkbeg and stopping at Chaplin

Mortlach, Parkbeg and stopping at Chaplin by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details




  • Weather: High of 13c (55.4 F) slightly cloudy. 
  • Distance for today: 37.67 km (23.40 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 6042.46 kl (3764.79miles)


I am not feeling a hundred percent today. It was a bit of an interrupted and late day. Melissa got into town late last night and we had a long drive to yesterday's run stop. So by the time we got started it was already a little late. 

Mayor Hagel and I outside Moose Jaw City Hall
I ran for 22kl and then we had to drive back to Moose Jaw to meet Mayor Glenn Hagel. He declared "Run To Remember Day" in Moose Jaw in council meeting to make it official and then gave us the documents.

Mayor Hagel was very nice and super funny. He was a really get down to earth guy. I really liked him.

Me vs Tank. Tank lost. 
I then had a standoff with a tank. Tank incident over I was back to running. 

I am really tired and it's just after 9:00 pm so I am heading to bed now, well when I finish my stretches. 



No comments:

Post a Comment