Sunday, October 9, 2011

Goodbye Regina and Hello Moose Jaw

Goodbye Regina and Hello Moose Jaw by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather:High of 14c (57.2 F)
  • Distance for today: 30.55 km (18.98 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 5948.32 kl (3706.3 miles)

After a great recovery day yesterday and being joined by Mandy. We were off to run again today. Melissa is back in BC to be with her family for Thanksgiving so it was Mandy back in the support vehicle. I was back to running. 

As yesterday was a bit of a hazard day with Mandy coming in from a flight and a bit of an unusual day for me. We took our time getting ready for today and got going around 10:30 a.m. 

It sure is getting colder out and we drove ahead to Run Start to begin the day. What a difference a recovery day makes. I was fighting a strong head wind. Well at times it was pushing against me. Then it was trying to knock me left or right. It was everywhere except behind me. 

So we started off at a place called Pense Saskatchewan 

Starting the day off!! 

A motorist stops to make a donation

I like to think there fans, However Mandy says they are not. They just wonder "what the hell is that"?

So I am off to prep for tomorrow, stretch, and talk Mandy into giving me a massage. Although it usually winds up with me giving one to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment