Monday, October 10, 2011

No Moose in Moose Jaw

No Moose in Moose Jaw by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather:High of 17c (62.6 F)
  • Distance for today: 36.52 km (22.69 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 5984.84 kl (3728.99 miles)
  • Song of the Day: Mix between talking with Mandy and some Ricky Gervais Podcasts

What a day. We got a bit of a late start due to the fact that I forgot I my water backpack. It's that bag I always have on my back. It carries 3 liters of water in it and also carries my I phone, my dates and other essential things I need on each day's marathon. 

So after a bit of a late start a good drive to run start we had to drive back to the motorhome to get the backpack and then head back out. 

The weather was pretty good today. Actually it was fantastic. I had only a little bit of wind pushing me sideways ;') 

Gorgeous day for a run


Hey Moose Jaw. What's up?

Straight and flat for as far as you can see.

Sun was setting time to head back. 

We had about a 30 minute drive back to town. Becuase it was going on 6:30 pm or so we decided to stop and grab a bit to eat. Had dinner and headed back to the RV. I showered while Mandy got stuff ready for tomorrow. 



I got about an hour of stretches to do and then I am passing out. Going to be an early day tomorrow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment