Saturday, October 22, 2011

Running through Tilley found no Hats, in Brooks I am hoping for shoes

Running through Tilley found no Hats, in Brooks I am hoping for shoes by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details




  • Weather: Low of 4c High of 10c (39.2 F to 50 F) A little cloudy but no real wind. 
  • Distance for today: 38.95 km (24.20 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 6436.60 kl (4009.68 miles)

I have run over 4000 miles as of today. 

I felt so heavy today. I don't know why. Some days I swear i feel like I way an extra 25lbs. 

Passing an accident scene


Found no hat's in Tilley but Brooks is coming up
Past the County of Newell

On my way to Calgary




Incredibly beautiful Province

Today I was a little off. I don't know why. The run was almost perfect. Perfect weather, perfect view, lot's of farms, lot's of honks from people. 

Truly a great run. I don't know why I was off. Tomorrow is another day and I will be back with my game face on. 

Good Night!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment