Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Grenfell, Summerberry and Wolseley Stopping Just before Sintaluta

Grenfell, Summerberry and Wolseley Stopping Just before Sintaluta by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: 7 C to start High of 20 (44.6 F to 68 F) Same as yesterday. Good tale wind. 
  • Distance for today: 41.75 km (25.94 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 5801.94 kl (3615.36 miles)
  • Song of the Day: I found more Ricky Gervais Podcast's!!! 

Today was a pretty fast run. It helps when I have a strong tale wind. It's also very flat. 

We are staying in a campground a little bit of a distance from run stop. There are not allot of campgrounds open this time of year as the camping season is coming to an end. 

My internet connection is really, really slow. I will not be uploading pictures but I will do my best to remember to upload then when we have a stronger cell or internet connection. 

I have almost run to Regina and I am looking forward to talking at a school and meeting the Mayor in the next couple of days. 

One more province after this and I am in my home province of British Columbia. 

Both Melissa and I have been feeling the lack of Internet or decent WiFi in the last couple of days. 

There was a reporter from a local magazine that stopped today on the road. I don't know if it's just me or not, but there seem to be allot more "honks" and waves from people lately. 

So I am now going to do the dishes, stretch and get into bed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment