Friday, October 7, 2011

Run Through Regina

Run Through Regina by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather:High of 15c (59 F)
  • Distance for today: 35.14 km (21.83 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 5917.77 kl (3687.32 miles)
  • Song of the Day: I have hours and hours of Ricky Gervais Show on Audible.com

Today was a great day. It started off a little early since we knew it was going to be busy. I ran about 10kl and then we stopped at Regina City hall to meet with the Mayor


First 10kl of the run. Running through Regina. 


Lady stopped to make a donation. 


Back to running. 


Meeting Mayor Pat Fiacco 


Barb Buttler and Larry Carlson from the Brain Injury Association of Canada. 


We added Melissa into the mix. She looks soooooooo happy!!


Then the rain started 


The wind and rain decided to kick my butt!!

Today was a special day. Not only for being able to meet Barb and Larry (I have met Barb before). Who are from the Brain Injury Association of Canada. A couple of great people working for the Brain Injury cause. 

I also got to meet Mayor Pat Fiacco who was a great guy. He is also a runner and will be joining me for a run on Sunday!! I am very excited about this. 

I am also taking a rest day tomorrow. I am going to sleep in and look forward to seeing Mandy as she  is flying in to fill in for Melissa while she heads home for Thanksgiving. 

So I am finishing up for tonight and looking forward to tomorrow. 




1 comment:

  1. Hello David, By the looks of your progress, that rain is not slowing you down much because you are moving along quickly!!! I am sure you are looking forward to a day off to rest and relax. I would like to wish yourself, Mandy and Melissa a very happy Thanksgiving. I would also like to wish you all the best with the miles that are ahead of you. I know that you will be successful!!!!! Sean Deleau

    ReplyDelete