Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blasting through Wapella and Whitewood

Blasting through Wapella and Whitewood by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details





  • Weather: 10 C to start High of 19 (50 F to 66.2 F) Windy but behind me.
  • Distance for today: 41.16 km (25.58 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 5718.38 kl (3563.45 miles)


Today was fast. I had a very strong tail wind. I ran a half marathon in just over 2 hours. Took a break, stretched and headed back out. It was not until the last 5kl that my ankles started to bug me. I take this as a good sign that the new shoes are making a difference. Usually my ankles hurt about 10kl into the run. 

We are parked in a campground in Whitewood Saskatchewan. I have very slow cell connection. No such as thing as 3G out here. It's not even a whole G.

Highway Chair. If you need a seat. 
I have run straight into farm country, that is a foreshore

Some four legged friends. 
I don't know what the four legged friends are I think there wild. However Melissa, while she can't name them, says they must be domesticated. So if you know what they are. Let us know.



Yup were are not in the city anymore. 







Just some long flat running. 

The new shoes have made such a difference. One pair of shoes will last me about 15 days with the amount of distance I do in a day. So it has been a great help having the new shoes. 

We are parked in a little campground in Whitewood Saskatchewan for the night. I finished a little early today with the wind behind me. So I was able to take some extra time to upload the pics. 

Cheers 




No comments:

Post a Comment