Thursday, October 6, 2011

Running to Regina's Doorstep

Running to Regina's Doorstep by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details





  • Weather: 14 C to start High of 23 (57.2 F to 73.4 F) Strong wind at my back
  • Distance for today: 41.26 km (25.63 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 5882.63 kl (3665.49 miles)
  • Song of the Day: The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast on I tunes. It was interesting. 




Today was fast. Well it felt fast. It was flat with a strong tail wind. I was also in a really good mood. 


I want to start my pics with this one. 


Public Services are the foundation of our society. 

Almost in Regina!! 



If you look closely there is a wild animal that I can't remember the name right now. 

I got some great news yesterday that Mandy is coming out while Melissa goes home to BC to be with her family for Thanksgiving (it's this Monday in Canada). I was not expecting this so I am super stoked. 

I am also excited to meet the Mayor of Regina tomorrow and running through the city. The weather has been fantastic so far. It's been warm, strong winds going to the west. I am just racking away the distances. 

So I am sitting in Boston Pizza and waiting for desert then back to the Motorhome in Wall Mart for the evening. Tomorrow is going to be a little busy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment