Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Great Run

A Great Run. by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: Low of -4c High of 6c (24.8 F to 42.8F) Cloudy little wind. 
  • Distance for today: 30.76 km (19.11 mi) 
  • Total Distance to Date: 6684.17 kl (4162.34 mi)

In a day or so I will be in Banff Alberta. To me this is the start of the Rocky Mountains and I will be at the edge of British Columbia. 

We are on schedule to be finished by December 8th. 
Add caption
After yesterday's massage I was feeling like I had been in a street fight when I woke up this morning. I was a little bruised and battered and loving it. I have had a couple of massages and I have been asking for them to go hard core on me. Usually this means that I am very sore the next day so I was having them go a little easy on me. No longer.

We had a "drive by donation" today. 

The car was hit by a strange wild animal. 

Look how close Banff is!! 

I was excited to see a hill. Then quickly the excitement was over and I was sore. 

I had to cut the day short at 3:00 pm as we had an appointment back in Calgary at the hotel for me to get some foot care from WeCare. This is the third time I think they have come out and taken care of my feet. It's one of the reasons why I am still able to keep on truckin.

Tomorrow is a straight run day.

No comments:

Post a Comment