Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Running Wheatland County

Running Wheatland County by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: Low of -4c High of 8c (24.8 F to 46.4 F) Windy, Sunny and Snow. Love this province. 
  • Distance for today:41.62 km (25.86 mi) Cold, little wind.
  • Total Distance to Date: 6558.32 kl (4085.30 miles)
  • Song of the Day: Michael Moore "Here Comes Trouble" Audio Book. 

I forgot the cord for my Laptop. So I am in BOston Pizza and I have no power for my PC. So I uploaded todays data and I have to work fast before my pc dies. 

Today was actually a really fun run. It was cold, windy, sunny and then it snowed. I love the cold. I don't like the wet, but the worst for me is the heat. With the cold you can always add and remove layers. However in the heat. Well there is so much you can take off and not have the backpack rub you raw. 

Tomorrow will be a straight run day, however the next few days are going to be crazy. In a good way. 

I am finding I really like the Prairies. There is smell here that's kind of like farm and a wood fire. 

Less than %5 left on my power. By by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment