Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Crossed into Alberta Baby!!

I Crossed into Alberta Baby!! by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: Low of 3c High of 20c (37.4 to 68 F) Sunny. Small wind at my back 
  • Distance for today: 40.12 km (25.52 mi)
  • Total Distance to Date: 6315.81 kl (3934.63miles)
  • Song of the Day: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest. Audio Book by Stieg Larsson (download it from I tunes) I am into this book in a big way. 


Today I crossed into Alberta. Melissa and I got a little Goofy with excitement and went a little picture crazy

Beautiful day to run. 

Long, gorgeous views

Alberta Marker 

The truck is in between Saskatchewan and Alberta

We made it team!!

Oh Yeah!! 

That's right, we made it to another province.

A heard of Bison!! Never saw a Bison before. 

Horses!! Up close 

Hello 

We met up, well I was run by is more correct, Gwen and her Husband Harold. She was literally running down the street after me. They are friends of my Mom and Dad and have tried to meet up with a few times. It just never happened. 

Turns out they have a place very close to today's runs top and invited us for dinner. 

Long story short, my tummy is full, I am sleeping in a house tonight, we have  internet and I will update more tomorrow. It took me awhile to upload all the photo's and we were so engrossed in conversation with everyone that we forgot to take pictures before everyone crashed. 

So I will do, part two, of today's blog tomorrow. Right now it's midnight and I need to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment