Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Terrace Bay to Rossport Ontario

Terrace Bay to Rossport by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: High of 22 Celsius (71.6 Fahrenheit) It was cold when I stopped but hot when I ran.  
  • Distance for today: 39.72kl (24.68 miles)
  • Total Distance to Date: 4450.53 kl (2773.56 miles)
  • Song of the Day: Lose Yourself Emimen (Explicit) it get's me moving. 

Not allot to say about today. It was another day of running. The weather was pretty good. It was just a run day. Nothing really special besides the scenery 
Terrace Bay 

A bridge somewhere. 

Still running. 

Almost at Thunder Bay!

What a view. 

I stopped running just outside of Rossport. 


My ankles were bugging me today. The last 2kl or so were straight uphill. At about 37.36kl it was a consistent uphill climb until 39.57kl It was 141 m elevation in a very short period of time. It killed my ankles. I got to the top and the downhill looked pretty steep. I was going to continue on and just get some distance added but thought the downhill would be a great day to start the day tomorrow. 

This is a stunning part of Canada. I am right on the border between Ontario and Michigan and Wisconsin the only thing separating us is Lake Superior.

Off to stretch and ice my ankle's 

No comments:

Post a Comment