Saturday, August 27, 2011

Running to White Lake.




  • Weather: High of 18 Celsius (64.4 Fahrenheit) Fall is here and it's wet. 
  • Distance for today: 41.77kl (25.95 miles)
  • Total Distance to Date: 4285.18 kl (2670.49 miles)
  • Song of the Day: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen  

A new pair of shoes and a great run. I ran through White River 
















Through the home of Winnie the Pooh. 









I continued running on and it was a fantastic day for running. 
I passed a sign that I will soon be in Marathon Ontario. Looking forward to running a marathon through Marathon. 


Some more of the beautiful views I get to see as I run through this amazing country. 

We stopped about 60kl away from Marathon Ontario today. It was a bit of a late start today so we were ending rather late. However we have not any cell service at all today. This is a challenge when I have to post my blog. So we drove ahead to Marathon and checked out a place to park and get some cell connection. 

We stopped right at the entry of the store and Melissa went into a hotel to ask if we can park there. The two guys below (Darren and Beau) who are adventuring across Canada. They started off walking then they got a canoo and have cannoed all of lake superior. They have stopped in Marathon and are moving there canoe forward to avoid some of the weather. These were two very cool guys that just decided to adventure across Canada. 


We are looking forward to meeting up with them before we get to Thunder Bay where they get back in the water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment