Monday, August 22, 2011

That is one big lake, and one big Provincial Park

That is one big lake, and one big Provincial Park by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather: High of 16 Celsius (60.8 Fahrenheit) Partly Cloudy
  • Distance for today: 44.60 kl (27.71 miles)
  • Total Distance to Date: 4140.16 kl (2580.38 miles)
  • Song of the Day: "Not Afraid" Eminem. There are some lyrics here that just push when I here them. 
I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid
To take a stand, to take a stand
Everybody, everybody
Come take my hand, Come take my hand

We'll walk this route together through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just lettin' you know that your not alone
Holla if you like you've been down the same road. 


I did not want to get out of bed today. I mean I really, really did not want to get out of bed. I was tired, I was on the second night of a bad sleep, just tired and sore and the thought of running a marathon was almost to much. I have these days from time to time. Day's that I just want to do nothing. However they always wind up making me feel worse about not doing anything, then just getting up and heading out.

I have a similar rule with running. On day's that I really really didn't want to run. I would get all my gear on, get out and start running. If after five minutes I still did not want to run, I would call it a day. Not feel bad, it was just not to be that day. I can't quite do that now, I mean just because I don't want to run doesn't mean I can have a day off. So I headed out. It turned out be one of my best runs yet. Not just mentally, but physically as well. Don't get me wrong I am sore for sure. However that was one of the longest runs I have run so far and I didn't have to push myself through the day. Some days are just such a struggle. My feet feel like weight a hundred pounds each, it's cold, I am sore, I am sick. Those day's are the hardest. Today was the opposite. It just felt good.
Baby Lake
There were lot's of hills, and lot's of lakes. 
Mom Lake



Dad Lake

Even Rabbit's get a lake 



Melissa is avoiding being seen with my socks


Waving at the knee high socks

Stunning Beauty

Almost at WaWa



No comments:

Post a Comment