Sunday, August 14, 2011

An Amazing Marathon Today

An Amazing Marathon Today. by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather: High of 22 Celsius (71.6 Fahrenheit) Cloudy in the morning, but it got sunny as the day went on. 
  • Distance for today: 41.81 kl (25.98 miles) 
  • Total Distance to Date: 3827.33km (2386.99 miles) 
  • Song of the Day:  Random mix from my "Running" Playlist. It's the music that get's me moving. 


All I can say about today is wow. I mean WOW!! Today started as a normal running day 




Today was a little more noise than normal on the road. What I mean is allot of honks and the occasional stop.



Several Cyclists today. 

Me on my little bit of road. 


Just running along. 




As I am running along and getting into the day. I see this guy with a baby stroller ahead of me. He is running towards me and we wave at a distance. Little did I know that I was running into a man who has spent the last 11 years of his life walking across the world. 11 years of walking


He has walked the world with his stroller. 



I was in awe of this guy. Photo's of him and Mandela. 
I finished the run off after that. Melissa had an hour long drive to make with the motorhome to Saulte Ste Marie Ontario. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I am runnign with Tom and then I have a meeting with City Hall. 

So we are carb loading and working at Boston Pizza 



We had a fantastic waitress named Barbie. She is in 3rd year Nursing and we had a fantastic chat. How she can manage full time school and work is amazing. My hat's off Barbie. 





I stopped here for the day doing some funky stretches!! Ok I am going to pass out now. ;') 

What an amazing day. 

1 comment:

  1. Melissa looks like she's toughing it out with you...you aren't an angel to live with! ;) hehehe...

    ReplyDelete