Thursday, August 11, 2011

Running Through Espanola by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

Running Through Espanola by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

Weather: High of 24 Celsius (75 Fahrenheit) Cloudy and a little windy today.
· Distance for today: 42.10 kl (26.16 miles)
· Total Distance to Date: 3702.27km (2335.26 miles)
· Song of the Day: The new Kanye West and Jay Z album Walk The Thrown

This morning we dropped of Mandy at the Greyhound station. She was taking the bus back to Toronto to be close to the airport for her flight home. She get's to spend a couple days with my sister and niece. So she is going to enjoy some better smelling environment!!

Once Mandy was off on the Greyhound, Melissa and I drove back to the last place I stopped running the night before. I was then off for another day of running. It was a little cooler today than it has been. It was a nice change.

I was very grateful at the two people that stopped and made donations. The gentlemen on the bike was on his way back from cycling from Victoria and on his way home in Quebec.








No Johnny Depp was seen.





I was able to pull a full marathon off today. This has been hard the last couple of days. I seem to get to the 35kl mark and I have no more gas.

The big part of the day today was saying goodbye to Mandy. Other than that it was a pretty uneventful day. I did download the new Kanye West and Jay Z album "Walk The Thrown"
On my Way Sault Ste. Marie!! 
I miss you already Mandy!! It's not the same without you. I will be home in a few months. Please clean the deck ;') 

No comments:

Post a Comment