Friday, August 19, 2011

Running into Pancake Bay

Running into Pancake by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: High of 24 Celsius (75.2 Fahrenheit) Sever thunder storm warning. 
  • Distance for today: 27.76 kl (17.25 miles)
  • Total Distance to Date: 4011.19 kl (2501.24 miles)
Today started off with a flat tire in the motorhome. We were of to GCR and they fixed the tire, on them, in just a couple of minutes.  

Thanks GCR

Sad tire. 

There was a great dog there. There was another BC'r getting there tire fixed. I focused on the dog. 

It was a beautiful day and it just beautiful running along Lake Superior. Today was lot's of camp sites and stunning waterfront views. 




Just running along the road. 

Some pretty scenery 

A plaque on the highway for the highway. 

Kept my eye out for Pancakes. 

Some more cyclists today.




I got to about the 20kl mark and my hip was screeming at me. I was running and stopping, running and stoping and the pain was just so sharp. I got to a point and the pain from my hip was shooting to my legs. It felt like I was getting stung in the leg. Seriously I thought I was getting stung in the leg 


I stopped and let Melissa know that something was wrong. My hip was just causing me allot of discomfort. She made the suggestion that I just walk the next bit and she was able to get a Chiropractor appt made for 6:00pm. I walked about 7kl or so and while the pain was not as acute it sure wasn't going away. 


I got the Chiropractor and he was great. He made some adjustments and did some active release techniques and then we drove back to where we parked the RV. 


We passed a little bay called Pancake Bay. My niece loves herself some pancakes so I had to get a pancake shirt for her. 


Heading to sleep now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment