Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Start of Lake Superior by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

The Start of Lake Superior by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: High of 24 Celsius (75.2 Fahrenheit) Sever thunder storm warning. 


  • Distance for today: 39.15 kl (24.32 miles)


  • Total Distance to Date: 3983.43 kl (2483.99 miles)


Today started off where I finished with Tom from the other day. We had driven ahead to be able to be in Sault Ste. Marie for the town hall and my meeting with Tom. I am now back on track with my route. 

Last couple of days I have been having trouble with my computer crashing. I ran a full scan on it today when we were at the Boston Pizza. The same Boston Pizza we have gone for the last few days. It seems to be ok, just making me a little nervous. 


Today was beautiful and bright and while the side of the road is not the best it was a great run day. 


Running by the big Fish




The start of the day

I don't know. However I am scared

Some construction going on. 

Me passing Melissa!! 

More Construction

Sharing the road

Big ass lake. Lake Superior

Great day to run. 


The below pictures are all from yesterday.

The deer from the other day. 

Yup, Bruce has  mine

Little wet!!

This was a wet, wet, wet run. 


1 comment:

  1. What is that moose doing with that MAN? David, save him!

    ReplyDelete