Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello Cottage Country

Running Through Cottage Country


· Weather today: 27 Celsius (80.6 Fahrenheit) Humidity 100% (at it's highest, this tapered off during the day)
· Today’s run distance: 43.01 km (26.72 miles)
· Run distance to day: 3403.66km (2119.5 miles)

Today I got to run with Cheryl. She was great company and kept me moving at a good pace. She is married to Jeff and he met us after about 15kl to picked her up. They were both really interesting and are just the kind of people who get involved with things. So it was truly my honor to run with such a fantastic woman and make her sore for tomorrow ;') Thanks so much Cheryl. I had a great run with you. 
Another butt for Melissa and Mandy to look at. 

Sheryl & Jeff 
After Cheryl left I could take it easy and ease off of her relentless pace. I continued on, but it was very hot today. More heat warnings out with Statistics Canada, and according to CBC News last month was rated as the hottest month on record, and included the hottest day on record. Nice to know I ran through that!



Being watched from the bridge 




Hello Algonquin


Bracebridge 


Running on the white line. 


I did not see Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment