Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wow Another Marathon Done!!

Wow Another Marathon Done!! by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather: Low of 3c High of 10c (37.4F to50F) 
  • Distance for today: 42.19 km (26.21 mi) 
  • Total Distance to Date: 7109.2 kl (4426.4 mi)
(note my Garmin data is incorrect. I forgot to turn it off when I got in the car. I ran 42.19 km not 46.43 as it shows on Garmin Connect)

Run to Remember Day in Sicamous, BC

After yesterday's RV breakdown and quick repair, we were up and checked out of the Best Western in Sicamous. A quick breakfast and as we were heading out, the manager offered us another nights stay. 

We were then off to Sicamous City Hall. It was a brand new building and you can check it out Here Mayor Mac Leod and Councillor Busch welcomed us to the town and presented us with the Run To Remember Day in Sicamous Declaration. 

What a down to earth couple of guys. It was like hanging out with you dads friend that has all the tools and has fixed his car up himself. I don't know how else to describe it. Just really nice, friendly people. Thanks guys. 

Then I was off. 


Today was not as cold and it was a little wet. My close are keeping me dry. 

Melissa was a little sick after being in the motorhome that smelled like gas yesterday. I was lucky enough to be able to run outside. However she got the brunt of the toxic smell for most of the day. Not to mention the smell had premeditated into the close, blankets, and pillows of our little mobile home. 

I did run through some fantastic sights today.

Noahs Ark had BC Plates. Who Knew?

Then I ran through the Enchanted Forest. 

I felt very enchanted





Then there the was the Miniature Village. 



Once out of that incredible journey. I was back into the beauty of BC. Just look at that!! 




It was a great day. A little wet and cold, but a great day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment