Monday, November 7, 2011

Running Through the Glacier's

Running Through the Glacier's by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: Low of -11c High of 2c (12.2F to 35.6F) Sunny 
  • Distance for today: 39.50 km (24.55 mi) 
  • Total Distance to Date: 6991.26 kl (4353.14 mi)


Today I ran up Rogers Pass. (elevation 4534 feet/1382 m) is located at the summit in Glacier National Park. It was steady incline and very cold. 

To be honest with you. I can type out what my day was like, However I think the pictures show it really well. 











Rogers pass has it's own video camera here 



The elevation was intense. It was a gradual climb that basically was the last two days of running. At the top there is this shop. I went and bought a mug that had a Rogers Pass logo on it. 

I stayed pretty warm with the layers I got on. Some of the views were amazing. I am going to be coming back here for some hiking. 

It's the last day in the Best Western Hotel and there is a pretty sever snow storm going on. 

So I am off to stretch and get to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment