Thursday, November 24, 2011

Passed Through Princeton

Passed Through Princeton by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: Low of -5c High of -2c (23 F to 28.4 F) Dry and Chilly 
  • Distance for today: 39.92 km (24.80 mi) 
  • Total Distance to Date: 7479.67 kl (4655.32 mi)


Happy Thanksgiving to all the American's read my Blog!!  Now go run off all the food!! 

The day started with a visit to the Mayor Randy McLean of Princeton British Columbia 


 And I was off. 

I have seen many beautiful and stunning things during my run. I must say British Columbia  still blows my mind. Look at this gorgeous province. 

 Trucking allong in the snow. It an interesting run because of the black ice on the road. That's ice that you can't see. I had to be carefull because a slip at this stage of the run would not be fun. 




No Badger's were harmed in this stretch photo. 

Woo hoo!! 
 This is the sign that let's us know if we can pass or not. While the road was not closed it gave us some advice. 

I am now running in Slushy & Slippery Compact Snow. Thank you road sign.  

A nice steady consistant elevation gain today. I completely tanked at 39.92 km (24.80 miles) Near the end of the day it was a pretty steep elevation gain, the roads were slippery and my toes were going numb from the slushiness that I had run in. 


Off in the distance at close to the top of the a hill I had run. There was a big fire going on. I hope everyone is ok. 


2 comments:

  1. Great work David!!!!! I am so impressed by how far you have gone! After running with you I knew you could do it but I am still very impressed by what you have accomplished. Best of luck to you with the miles ahead of you and watch out for any slick spots on the road. You are in my thoughts everyday and have helped me when trying to find the positive in some days that were not so good (few small seizures) gonna take more than a few seizures to slow me down. Take care buddy, Sean Deleau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sean!!

    I don't think a seizure is going to keep you down man.

    ReplyDelete