Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I have run to Banff Alberta

I have run to Banff Alberta by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details




  • Weather: Low of -6c High of 2c (21.2F to 35.6F) Sunny and cold. Little wind. 
  • Distance for today: 40.10 km (24.92 mi) 
  • Total Distance to Date: 6756.18 kl (4207.08 mi)
  • Song of the Day: Don't remember it was yesterday ;') 

We had to pack up this morning from the hotel. Then we were off to ARBI  The Association for the Rehabilitation of the Brain Injured. (ARBI is much easier to say) 


What a fantastic place. They were just amazing. I always feel like I am home when I am among my fellow brain injury survivors. I don't know how to explain it. We just "get it". 


We had a tour of there amazing facility and got to meet the staff who so caring and proud of there facility. There was just a great air about the place. 


They also made me a fantastic couple of cups and provided me with a gift basket of incredible goodies. 


Great group


We then got to running after a quick stop at Canadian Tire for some chains for the RV and CRV. I was then off. 


Great just what I need. 

I ran until I got to Banff. 
Hello Banff

I continued into the night and we got home very late. 



I want to add how truly lucky I was to be a part of ARBI. I met so many amazing people. I don't want to talk about one and not mention the other as they were all just so great. I forget so much of it and it all kind of congeal's into one memory. I would be doing a disservice to all these great people. 

I can just say thank you from the bottom of my heart to the incredible people of ARBI. You are all amazing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment