Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Long and Cold but Awesome Fantastic Run.

Long and Cold but Awesome Fantastic Run. by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details





  • Weather: Low of -6c High of 2c (21.2F to 35.6F) Sunny and cold. Little wind. 
  • Distance for today: 40.01 km (24.86 mi) 
  • Total Distance to Date: 6796.19 kl (4231.94 mi)

After yesterdays late night run, I did a short blog post and then we were up and out again. We needed to get in some distance before coming back to Canmore Alberta. 

So I was off. 

Amazing View. 
Even the view in the tunnel is mind blowing. 
Look at that (behind the guy in the weird hat) Amazing 
The temperature is getting very cold. My water bottle is back to freezing. 


I had to a quick break from the cold to head back into Canmore City Hall and chill with some politicians. 


The Members of City Council. 

I met a Bison named Bud


He was a little smelly but very friendly 

Then I was back to finish as much as I could before sun down. 

Trying to outrun the sun. 

The last couple of days have been amazing. The people have been so awesome. The days are going to get a little busy!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment