Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Mentally Exausting 40 km Run

A Mentally Exausting 40 km Run by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather: Low of -4c High of 1 c (24.8 F to 33.8 F) Dry and Chilly 
  • Distance for today: 40.38 km (25.09 mi) 
  • Total Distance to Date: 7560.2 kl (4705.35 mi)
  • Song of the Day: 


Today was a very intense day. The road was scary, icey, and limited visibility at time. Very tight corners.

Do a dangerous stretch we moved forward and missed a bit. I will go back and pick this up when the weather is better, or make it up by adding some distance at some point. I am adamant about running every km (mile) of Canada.

I have been dealing with allot of physical issues as of late but I keep thinking I am almost done.

Today was very hard emotionally and I just don't have anymore in me today. 

1 comment:

  1. Keep on truck truck trucking along like you have been! People at home think you're insane and potentially certifiable so your message is being heard! You can do this BABOOT!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete