Monday, November 14, 2011

Running Through Kamloops

Running Through Kamloops by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details



  • Weather: Low of 1c High of 6c (33.8F to 42.8F)Lightly cloudy
  • Distance for today: 31.78 km (19.74 mi) 
  • Total Distance to Date: 7191.72 kl (4476.43 mi)
  • Song of the Day: CBC Radio!! Need to download another Audio Book.

We got up and headed to the Kamloops Brain Injury Society. We met up with Mayor Miloboar of Kamloops at KBIA (Kamloops Brain Injury Association) 

KBIA 
The KBIA Board members were also there today. 

Group Shop! 

Terry-Lynn making a Donation to the Run to Remember

Survivors and new friends. 

and I am off. 


Waving at cars. 

Being interviews by CFJC TV of Kamloops 

Back to Running 

I continued running until sundown. It was a busy day and we tried to pack in as much as possible. Tomorrow will be a straight run day. So I can make up some distance. 



Taking it easy tonight because I have a bit of a cold. 



3 comments:

  1. Hello David, You are doing great!!!! I am sure you were a true inspiration to all those people that you met today!! Everyday when I am at home (because I can't work) i just think of the run in Brandon and ask myself why I did not keep running further west with you!!! If I was a little healthier(seizures controlled) I would have for sure!!You are going to be a inspiration to me and many others for the rest of my life!! All the best to you with the your run!! You can and WILL complete this run!!! Sean D "A persons life is good/great if they want it to be"!! I believe my life is GREAT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sean it's great to here from ya. Thanks so much for the kind words. You did a great job running with me. It was one of the most memorable day's of the run for me.

    Dave

    p.s. Your life is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you from the Vega site. Such a great thing you are doing! Small world, I grew up in Kamloops (now in Toronto). Peter Milobar (Mayor) is married to my long-time good friend Lianne. Small world indeed!

    ReplyDelete