Sunday, November 6, 2011

Packing Away Some Distance

Packing Away Some Distance by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather: Low of -6c High of 0c (21.2F to 32F) Sunny 
  • Distance for today: 41.22 km (25.61 mi) 
  • Total Distance to Date: 6951.76 kl (4328.59 mi)

Cold and a little cloudy. 

Trucking on down the road. 

That's me down there. Under the Revelstoke and Kamloops sign. 

Still trucking 

waving at no one. 

Stunning views.

A little snowy. 

The Motorhome and CRV 

Glacier's Baby!! 
We drove ahead after today's 41 km run to test out the roads up ahead. As we are in the Rockies we need to make the roads are not closed. We also drove ahead to the Best Western in Revelstoke.

We are here for two nights and can park the RV so we don't take up the whole road. The highway can be a little scary sometimes.

Today was a stunning day. Very sunny. Cold, but I was running through some of the most beautiful mountains.

I jumped in the hot tub at the hotel and then headed to the room to do the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great work David! You are unstoppable and must have a great driver to be following you up and down those mountains (Great work Melissa)!! I don't ask for a lot these days besides good (better) health but lately I have been asking for 1 other thing. I have been asking for you to be able to safely complete this run that you set out to complete. If I was able I would come and run those mountains with you but I would just slow you down!! Best of luck to you!!!
    Sean D

    ReplyDelete