Monday, July 25, 2011

Running along Lake Ontario

Running along Lake Ontario by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather today: 30 Celsius (81 Fahrenheit) Humidity 39% (at it's highest)
  • Today’s run distance: 42.10 km (26.16 miles)
  • Run distance to day: 3195.71 km (1990.30 miles)
  • Song of the day: CBC Radio App on my 3G I phone
Today we were back to running. It was sad to be leaving my family. I felt like I didn't have enough time. However I had an amazing couple of days. Ontario and Toronto have been fantastic!

I got some fantastic new shoes from Spira. The weather was a little bit cooler and I had some fantastic fuel from a great meal from my cousin. 

Hello Mississauga

Running through Oakville

Donation by a driver who came back. His brother had a brain injury

Running Dave

Running Dave 

and more running. 
Today was a beautiful run through Mississauga and along Lake Ontario. I was feeling fantastic. Lots of honks and support on the road today. Melissa drove ahead of us in the RV after a little bit of running. Then she drove ahead of us to a Walmart where I am currently uploading my run data in a Starbucks. It's 7:32 and I am off to stretch and sleep! 

Feeling really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment