Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Forgot to turn of My Garmin after getting the car.

Forgot to turn of My Garmin after getting the car. by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

  • Weather today: 23 Celsius (73 Fahrenheit) Humidity 53%
  • Today’s run distance: 32.88 km (20.54 miles)
  • Run distance to day: 2856.58 km (1775.09miles)
  • Song of the day: Ricky Gervais Audio book Guide to Natural History

Ran through Gananoque (the Canadian gateway to the 1000 Islands) today. It was a very historical area and totally stunning to run through. 


I was feeling allot better today and quite good up until the rain storm then I got drenched and the wet covered pants started to cause an issue.



The weather was perfect for running except for the wind and then the flash rain storm.






The high point of the day was when Steve Brewers walked over from his repair on the power lines to donate to the cause. It is these moments that are amazing. 


I am currently sitting in a Starbucks Coffee shop having a Tea and uploading everything. It's funny because all my gear, my camera, the laptop, the external hard-drive, and the Garmin take up a whole two person table. It's kind of cool because as I type this I am watching the Latest Daily show. I don't have internet for much of the time. So it's kind of cool to catch up while drinking an Iced Tazo Tea!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment