Friday, July 15, 2011

Rest Day!!

REST DAY!!

This was a much needed day to rest and repair my body. Melissa and Mandy went to the late night opening of Harry Potter last night and were a little sleep deprived.

Melissa drove me to the K-Town Physiotherapy and I had an excellent massage and even better conversation with Greg Moss. He is an RMT and is looking forward to continuing his education in Psychology.

Once my massage was over and we got our new SIM cards for our phones. We are all excited to have cell and internet access once again. Then we went through Kingston, Ontario and enjoyed the City of Kingston’s Buskers Festival.

It was a really relaxed day. I was able to watch some TV that I have not seen in a while. Nice to see not much has changed ;’)

So we are up early tomorrow and its back to running.  I am rested, repaired and feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment