Monday, July 18, 2011

A little hot today. So I stopped at 41.02kl to get out of the heat

A little hot today. So I stopped at 41.02kl to get out of the heat by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


  • Weather today: 25 Celsius (77 Fahrenheit) Humidity 88% (at it's highest) Made it feel like 34 Celsius (93.2 Fahrenheit)
  • Today’s run distance: 41.02 km (25.49 miles)
  • Run distance to day: 3021.28 km (1872.72 miles)
  • Song of the day: CBC Radio 1 with my 3G I Phone with the cell package donated by Rogers. 

Run team running late today, started run around 10am. It might have been the thunderstorm this morning. The heavy rain did not make the weather cooler. In British Columbia when it rains you get a little cooler. In Ontario the rain is warm. 

Mandy woke me up by throwing tubes of itch cream and tissue boxes at me. She has no depth perception so I could have lost an eye. At first I thought it was Melissa trying to get me up (I am like child sometimes and ask for "just 5 more minutes)

I started off and ran for 2 hours, then break, then ran for 20mins when I had to stop for an interview with Chatelaine magazine. Then back to running.

I ran up a hill at midday heat at 2:30pm. Rested on top of the hill to let my heart rate come down. Then 20 minutes later I was running up another hill.
Ran into Colborne then rested for a longer break then finished my run. Shorter blog today and no pictures. It is 10:00 pm and I am running on my computer battery (my laptop is a bit of a power hog). 

The news said that this is a heat wave going on right now. We should avoid all strenuous activities. So I only ran 41.02kl. ;') 


No comments:

Post a Comment