Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shorter run today

Shorter run today. by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

Today was an interrupted day. I ran for about 15kl to City Hall and met with Kenneth Murnaghan who is the President of the Prince Edward Island Brain Injury Association. We were meeting up to chat with Mayor Clifford Lee. He was a great guy, great sense of humor and I was very appreciative of his time. He signed a book of Charlottetown for me. I got a great, and much needed, new sports had with the town symbol on it.

Kenneth and me had a great talk about the issues facing Brain Injury survivors and also the needed awareness of this important subject.

I then jumped back into Running Man Dave and Melissa jumped into the CRV and we headed to get a much needed oil change at the Honda Dealership. I still think I should have had to run there. However she is the boss.

The day pretty much ended there. I got some dinner at Boston Pizza and some time to make a blog post.

I am now going to enjoy some TV time as it has been a few weeks since I have wasted my brain on a TV and I was jonesing for a fix ;')

1 comment:

  1. Hi David

    It was great to see you today. I always enjoy meeting other survivors from across Canada and especially those that are trying to create awareness

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete